Sunday, October 3, 2010

For the Swedes

Tonight my parents are having us over for Dad's famous Swedish meatballs. He doesn't make them very often, but he gets them right every time. They are so good. Ikea doesn't have anything on my dad.

This plaid wool jumper is one of my favorites. I especially like the buttons attached to the straps, and the seam across the chest gives it a slightly western feel. Usually I reach for my brown Frye boots when I wear this dress, but I opted for a classic option this time. What say you?
Headband: courtesy of Monirose
Turtleneck: Gap
Wool Jumper: Tulle Clothing
Tights: Ross
T-straps: Seychelles 'Duchess'
Isn't my new felt headband adorable? Monica of Monirose sent it to me, as well as a headband and matching dress for Rowena! It was so thoughtful and generous; I will post photos of the confections soon.

Off to family dinner! Methinks I require Dutch Brothers on the way.

5 comments:

  1. i just found your blog through chictopia and i love it!! you have such fab style, i really love that dress and your shoes!! i am following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable headband and outfit! Tell us more about your Bavarian village! Your profile info piqued my interest. I think the classic route was awesome, and I imagine the jumper looks great with Frye boots too.

    Thanks for your kind words. :) You are so beautiful as well, and I'm adding you to my daily reads so I don't forget to read your new posts! I have a yellow Mex tunic for sale at Paloma Vintage (that is a size L). I have more in the works, but I just have to hem them first. So stay tuned. :)

    xo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise you look like a doll , i love everything from top to toe esp the shoes and the head band

    i love Sweedish meatballs too but the ones i tried are from Ikea restaurants :)

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails