Friday, October 15, 2010

In Love With Your Ghost

Snoody beret: Gap
Vest/shirt in one: Target
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Foot Traffic via Sock Dreams
Oxfords: BC Footwear
Dark and dangerous like a secret that gets whispered in a hush
When I wake the things I dreamt about you last night make me blush
When you kiss me like a lover, then you sting me like a viper
I go follow to the river, play your memory like the piper
And I feel it like a sickness, how this love is killing me
But I'd walk into the fingers of your fire willingly
And dance the edge of sanity, I've never been this close
In love with your ghost ~Indigo Girls
My wonderful friend Becky visited me this morning with her equally wonderful children. After some soup and hot beverages, we took a walk up the Abbey Hill. Once there, respects were made to the small graveyard of priests and I was able to show my friends the taxidermy exhibit for the first time. I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying beautiful weather today. Here in Mt. Angel, wood smoke filled the air and a certain crisp breeze never stopped. Much love to you and yours! Thank you for your sweet comments this morning.Photos taken by Becky

12 comments:

  1. I love this post. The lyrics, the photos..

    Glad you had fun with your friend dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm so glad you don't have CAPTCHA. It's a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo really cool pictures! I love your shoes. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt, and these pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool pictures! The outfit is super cute! I love the layering, and those tights are great! Thanks for comment and the tips on cameras too! Yay for great fall weather, and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these Pictures are great!:)
    Love your shoes and tights.
    xx, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I love all of your winter accessories and the Oxfords! Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make me miss the Ypsi graveyard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are awesome. Love the outfit and the location. :)

    :o)Sarah
    www.restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously awesome shoot. I love all these photos and your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indigo Girls takes me back to high school...cute outfit and thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails