Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh, Seattle.

You're just not Oregon. It feels so good to be home! I'm a complete homebody, so it doesn't really matter where I go; I love the familiarity and comfort of home.

We first went to a park, where I enjoyed the 'dizzy bowl' for about an hour.
I'm not kidding. I need one of these in my backyard.

At the park, I witnessed a drug deal and found several of these strewn on the ground:

This morning's breakfast at Luna Park completely made up for it. The food, the ambiance, the coffee.... the best diner coffee I've ever had, hands down.

Now, for what you came for! What I wore. Comfortably. What I wore comfortably.

"Darin, do I look like a hobo?"
"Just a little bit."

Thank you, Seattle! You were lovely.

5 comments:

  1. Does this mean you will be home tomorrow? We are most likely heading south to pick apples maybe in Canby if you want to come too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! beautiful place! and nice breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shots! And you're making me miss Seattle...

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails