Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dancing with Myself

Tee, skirt: Gap
Necklace: Forever 21
OTK socks: Sock Dreams
Booties: Seychelles 'Spectacle'

Thanks so much for all your well-wishes yesterday! I took your advice and I bought a Neti Pot. I gotta tell you, it is so disgustingly satisfying to stuff the nozzle up your nose and watch the solution come out the opposite nostril! It doesn't hurt at all, and it definitely speeds up the snuffy schnoz healing process.

I am a little late posting my outfit for the Everybody, Everywhere challenge. When I first started blogging, I was so nervous to take part in any style challenge! (Which is why I didn't do that last 30 for 30.) I foolishly wondered, "Am I invited?" Turns out, I'm not. But it sure is fun being a party-crasher.
I'm curious:
If you're a blogger, do you take part in blog style challenges?
Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails