Saturday, January 29, 2011

M V P

Dress, beret, scarf: Gap
Crochet vest: Ross
Tights: Marshall's
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: MinnetonkaWhite girls can't jump.
I wish you could see my new old-lady vest better in the pictures! I should have foregone the scarf. This dress is my "Friday Dress." It's perfect Friday wear for me because I move a lot of furniture around the youth center to prepare for the weekend's visitors. It has a linen-feel to it, doesn't wrinkle, and is the most comfortable dress I own. When I don't know what to wear, I almost always reach for this. It's definitely a favorite here on ye olde blog!
What's your default piece of clothing?

Keep your eyes peeled for that giveaway I promised!
Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails