Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunny Clouds

Hat, scarf: Gap
Dress: Tulle
Socks: Harajuku c/o Hercatwalk
Wedges: Pour la Victoire
Hi guys! Gotta be honest: I feel like I'm in a rut. A fashion rut, a cooking rut, a work rut, an exercise rut, a 30 for 30 rut, a rutty rut rut. I lack energy and feel a shade depressed. My favorite yellow dress didn't even help much! I don't know if it's a weather thing or a possible low thyroid, but I would love to hear how you get out of these darn things. Special music? Multi-vitamin? Ritual? Workout routine? Grant me some wisdom, oh wise ones.

PS- I almost fell out my chair while not watching "Gossip Girl" tonight... I don't watch that show! Blair and Dan watched Rosemary's Baby on Valentine's Day! Oh, why did I watch it two days late? Darin and I could have avoided that mistake!

Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails