Thursday, February 24, 2011

T-t-talk about the Weather

Hat, cardigan: Gap
Necklace: American Eagle
Dress: Target
Scarf: Forever 21
Tights: Ross
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
I know many of you are complaining about snow, but I am hankering for some of yours right now! The cold is bitter, but we haven't had one snowfall in Mount Angel yet. The forecast says that we might get some tonight, but I doubt it. Oregon weathermen are drama queens, and bear strong resemblances to the Soap Network. Even so, I will rush to the window in the morning to see if my White Christmas has arrived two months late.

As you can see, I am not in any 30 for 30 items today. I was bumming about losing two of my photo shoots and I just needed something different. Also, I turned the challenge into a 22 for 22, so if you count the photos I lost, we're about even! I will recreate the lost ensembles for you soon, though. Sigh. Sorry guys. I feel like I failed you!

A note about these boots: YAY BOOTS. The ruffle is removable, but I prefer them fully clothed. They remind me of something a modern-day Wicked Witch of the West would wear. I would totally kick Dorothy's gingham rear. No, I wouldn't. You know how I feel about Judy Garland.

Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails