Monday, April 11, 2011

Balancing Act

Dress: Vintage
Cami: Shade
Tights: c/o We Love Colors in Scarlet Red
Clog Sandals: Miz Mooz (gift from inlaws)
Pin: Little Sparrows
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty busy, as my in-laws are leaving in the morning and we wanted to do some last minute fun stuff before they leave. I am typing very quietly right now, as Darin is trying to sleep; we've been on the floor for two weeks so that his parents could have our bed. It's really difficult to simultaneously type quietly and accurately, so this post will be brief.

I've tried to let go of this dress, but I just can't. It must be the flowerpot pocket that I love so much. Or perhaps it's the gingham trim... or the length. So I ask you, dear reader: yea or nay? I can't figure out if it's amazing or hopelessly ridiculous. It may be both, as I myself am amazing yet hopelessly ridiculous. Have a good Monday! I have a free coupon for Dutch Bros. burning a hole in my purse, so I am more than a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails