Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flowers in her Hair

Head wreath: DIY
Dress (worn as top): Tucker for Target
Skirt: Gap
Magenta tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: thrifted Seychelles
Hello, lovely reader! I am going to bed early tonight, as I have been reading too many books, watching too much "Scrubs," and drinking too much wine. (Well, not really too much wine... but one glass of this Shiraz makes me wonderfully sleepy.)

For some reason, this outfit is one of my very favorites. I felt very pretty, and proud of my handmade wreath and my amazing ability to tuck in my dress and turn it into a shirt. MAGICAL. Plus, I like my lips, especially in the last photo. I kinda want to kiss them myself. I should invest in a small mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails