Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gentlemen's Choice

Darin and I took advantage of his parents' awesome babysitting skills and went on a date! To Ikea, baby. Ikea is notorious for being a 'relationship-tester' and overwhelming couples. Not us-- for some reason, perusing room layouts and eating Swedish meatballs calms us and makes us content in each other's company. We're the type of couple that argues on the way to Ikea, and sure enough, we did. Go figure.
Hoodie, jeans: Gap
Vest: Ross
Sequin tee: J. Jill
Necklace: American Eagle
Moccasins: thrifted Minnetonka
As much as I wear dresses and skirts, Darin actually prefers t-shirts and jeans on me. I appreciate that he never disdains the concoctions I wear or makes me feel silly about them! He lets me be who I am, which is awesome. I try to do the same for him when he nerds out about cigars and conspiracy theories. It's the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails