Saturday, April 9, 2011

My April Valentine

Headband: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Skirt: thrifted Target
Tights: Hue
Oxfords: Steve Madden 'Melin'
Long shirt hems & awkward jumps & lacy skirts, OH MY! Today's objective was comfort, as I spend much of my afternoon chasing and catching the chickens in the backyard. My shoes and tights were pretty muddied up by the end of the day! Darin and his dad finished the chicken coop today, so our six teenaged chicks will spend their first night outside.

I've gotten some emails from two different clothing companies interested in sponsoring my blog, giving Coffee & a Cardigan readers a discount, and/or giving me merchandise to review. Unfortunately, neither company appealed to me at all. I politely declined their offers; my integrity as a blogger is far more important than a free dress. I wanted to let you know that I stand behind the companies listed in the left sidebar, and they stand behind my little blog. I won't ever intentionally lead you astray, I promise! Let me know if you have any questions regarding Blowfish Shoes, We Love Colors, Anika Burke, or Archives Vintage-- ask away and I'll answer to the best of my ability! Thanks everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails