Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On My Own

Beret: Forever 21
Dress: Tulle
Knit blazer: thrifted
Tights: c/o We Love Colors in Orange
Shoes: vintage
Another walk up the Abbey Hill. Such a gorgeous view, isn't it? Since Darin went back east for a few days to help his dad build a barn, Rowena and I are on our own. (To all my stalkers: I have a gun, the whole town protects me, and I have a gun. And bullets.) Instead of moping around the house missing my husband and his strange yet endearing ways, I've been taking advantage of the alone time.

For instance:

1. I went to bed at 7 pm last night, woke up at 11 pm to blog, and went back to bed at 2 am.

2. Had my mom over for tea. She's not allowed in when Darin is here. (Kidding, Ma! She reads my blog, so I have to mess with her a little bit.)

3. Rowena and I spent all afternoon in the library, and I borrowed some kid books that I can't wait to get my hands on after I finish this post. (Neil Gaiman, The Mysterious Benedict Society, etc.) The space heater is calling my name, just begging me to sit near it and read all night!

4. I went thrifting today and picked up a Maurice Sendak book and a pair of creamy Italian wedding shoes! Can't wait to show them to you.

5. I'm blogging with a full glass of shiraz within reach.

BYYYYYYYYYYYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails