Monday, May 23, 2011

Borrowed & Blue

Dress: Dear Creatures 'Avalon'
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Sandals: Miz Mooz
Glasses: borrowed from Warby Parker
I thought I'd try the Winston specs one more time before I ship them back to Warby Parker tomorrow! These are my favorite, although I think I may go for the brown fade instead when I have the monies for purchasing. I still love my Dear Creatures dress! It's treating me well, and is much more versatile than I thought it would be.

My dad wants me to make sure that you all know that my mom is still in hospital, but is finally coming home tomorrow! He is concerned about the misinformation I gave you in my last post. Oh dad. Speaking of he that sired me, my father slept in a hospital storage closet when the nurses told him he couldn't sleep at the hospital with my mom. Keep in mind, my parents live four blocks from the hospital. The nurses must have found him out, because the old recliner he slept in was nowhere to be found when he tried again! I'll say it again: Oh dad.

My mom is doing a lot better, but there's still a lot of muscle pain from the fall, which is to be expected. I've discovered that she is hilarious under painkillers. Best random quote, possibly ever:


"For one, press English. For two, press Spanish. For three, press ebonics."


I don't know what she was responding to, but I couldn't stop laughing! I can't wait to tell mom when she's back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails