Friday, May 13, 2011

Crazy Pills

Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Dress: Liberty of London for Target
Orange tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: Seychelles, birthday gift last year
Take a good look, folks-- this is the last time you'll see me go this color crazy for a while. Would I wear this today? Not a chance. But I sure liked it when I wore it! That's the great thing about fashion... why on earth would I be satisfied with putting my 'style' in a box? Sure, I lean toward old-fashioned elements, but I can't resist succumbing to a trend (that I actually like) once in a while! No, this outfit is not trendy, and I know I'm kind of changing the subject. RED HERRING! Anyway, I like wearing what I wear when I wear it.

Have you worn something lately that defies fashion 'laws?'
How would you describe your style if you had to?

PS- I have not responded to comments lately because I've been busy peeling off my sunburned shoulders. I'll get to it this weekend! Also, the $75 giveaway ends Sunday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails