Monday, May 16, 2011

Feathers in her Hair

Fascinator: handmade gift
Dress: H&M
Snood: Ebay
Cardigan: Gap
Tights: Hue
Wedges: BC Footwear
I wore my favorite dress (again) to a tea party fundraiser this afternoon! It was a lovely time full of lemon curd, mini cupcakes, and smoked salmon. I complimented a friend on her fascinator that she made mere hours before the event, and she just pinned it in my hair and let me keep it! How sweet is that?!? The feathers are from a pheasant that her husband 'got' recently, and the lace is vintage. I think she did a great job, and I am happy to have a hairpiece not made in China!

I hope you had a great weekend- here's to a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails