Friday, May 6, 2011

Homeschooler

Headband: Forever 21
Cardigan, dress: Gap
Pin and bracelet: great-grandmother
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Seychelles 'Romance'
Okay, you know how there are homeschoolers, and then there are homeschoolers? The latter is how I feel every time I wear this dress. I like it, it's comfortable, but I really have to be in the mood to transform its potential dowdiness into something "Louise." This is my attempt. I think the awesome boots save the outfit. They have more brown in them than these photos suggest, and they will 'go' with everything. I purchased them for $15... I will share my secrets of shoe-shopping with you soon! (Part of me wants to be selfish and not share them, but I will, I will, oh yes I will.)

For the record, I plan to homeschool Rowena or at least participate in a co-op. And yes, she will be properly 'socialized.' But without Jersey Shore or cafeteria food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails