Thursday, May 19, 2011

I call it: Hectic/Casual

Blouse: gift from Vanessa
Skirt: Old Navy
Wedges: Dolce Vita
This simple outfit was perfect for the day I had. (Thank you, Vanessa, for the beautiful blouse! It was so sweet of you to send it to me!) First of all, I had to retake my written driving test... I just found out from a scrupulous cashier that my driver's license has been expired for almost two years. GO ME! I still have to schedule the actual driving test! What a drag, yo.

Secondly, my mom fell down while she was putting on her socks. She hurt her back and was rushed to the ER. Luckily, just her muscles are severely strained and her bones are fine. (She's had vertigo ever since her small stroke last year. Like Lucille 2!) It's always scary to see my mom in the hospital. She looks so vulnerable, so fragile. But then, she starts talking, and I suddenly remember how resilient she is. Thanks a lot for all your sweet comments on Twitter and Facebook... I appreciate it! (So does mom.)

I'm topping off this day with some wine, banana bread, and The Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails