Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Warm Again

Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Top: Gap
Pleated skirt: H&M
Saltwater sandals: Ebay
FINALLY! Spring is here in Oregon! How I missed you.

We are gearing up for a month away from home! We're visiting Darin's parents, old college friends, and new blogger friends! I can't wait! I miss my friends so much... *tear!*

I beg you to forgive the awful hair; I didn't even think about it today, as I wasn't planning on documenting this outfit... but on our walk, Darin and I happened upon this old abandoned building in the center of Mount Angel. It would make a great bed & breakfast. Before I leave for the midwest in a couple weeks, I am definitely investing in a turban! Hopefully I'll find one that fits my enormous head.

Speaking of I splurged and took advantage of Clinique's gift with purchase. You can build your own gift! There is some awesome stuff to pick from... probably the best variety I've seen. I love Clinique makeup, so I bought the summer tote filled with awesome goodies and Butter Shine Lipstick in raspberry rush. (I spent just enough to get the free shipping, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails