Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Theatah, The Theatah

Dress: Goodwill
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Farylrobin
Even though I drive by this little playhouse every other day, I've yet to have a photo shoot here! What a travesty! I wish that these pictures weren't so sunny and shadowy, but I plan to come here again soon on a photo-friendly, cloudy day.

This saccharine dress was purchased this morning for three dollars. I found it in the sleepwear section! HA! The ridiculously cheery butterfly-and-daffodil print made me smile (or smirk, rather,) so I took it home, washed it, and wore it. It still had its original tags from the 80s!

I still need to pack for my month-long excursion! Eek! Any packing tips? I always put this stuff off until the last minute. Oh well... at least I can drive legally now. That's right! I passed that darn drive test by the skin of my teeth! Ten points less than ten years ago. How am I a worse driver? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails