Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well Alright, it's Okay

Headband: Rowena's
Top: New Look
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Gap
Purple tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: Seychelles 'Duchess'
Here's the other top I purchased from New Look! I took advantage of their free international shipping promotion, so it cost only five pounds! It is actually a crop top with an elastic waist and works great with my high-waisted skirts. I am still excited that collars of all shapes and sizes are making a comeback; I will never tire from a good collar.

Yeah, my blog title is from She & Him's song "In The Sun." I am not a huge fan of theirs, although Zooey Deschanel is definitely one of my style icons! I enjoy a handful of She & Him tunes, but many of them... they make me wince. Don't leave me!

A great giveaway is coming your way-- stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails