Saturday, May 7, 2011

Worth the Wait

LinkHat: vintage
Dress: Dear Creatures 'Avalon'
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Spoon pins: my grandmother's
Wedges: Pour la Victoire
I've been craving this dress for almost a year, and I finally bit the bullet! I got a great deal on it (but of course) and it was definitely worth the wait. Similar to Darin, who really wanted to get in on today's photo shoot:
Darin has a formula for getting dressed:
Cabbie hat (or fedora) + argyle + blue collared shirt + bootcut pants + fly shoes.
I approve!

I'm glad to finally have this dress in my life. The linen has a nice weight to it, the peter pan collar stays put, and the dress has this 1950s cheerleader vibe that I can't get enough of. I'm excited to pair it with red tights and oxfords! Perfect for the rainy Oregon spring.

Happy Mother's Day weekend, everyone!
Did you enter my giveaway yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails